They're back!! In a limited production run we are excited to bring back our popular adjustable trailing arm for select Impreza/Forester models.
- DOM Steel
- 1.50" .250 wall
- 100% Tig welded
- Jam nuts included
- 1 1/2" total adjustment
- 3/8" of a inch shorter
- 1" longer than stock
- Curved to accommodate over-sized tires
- Gorilla Black powder coated finish
- Prothane Bushings Pressed In ($45 option)
- Fixed OEM Length (optional)
Durable and strong - we wouldn't do it any other way!
HOW IT WORKS
The process is simple:
- You - Submit deposit by 3/26/2020
- We - create a final invoice (options, shipping, etc.)
- You - make second/final payment by 5/7/2020
- We - ship/deliver your trailing arms by 5/11/2020
- You - enjoy!
The purchase you are making is a non-refundable deposit. This means you will get sent another, separate invoice for the remainder balance which will be calculated based on your options and shipping needs.
Your deposit will be put toward the total final price of $345. This means that your second invoice will be at least $95. If you choose shipping and/or to have bushings pressed in, your final cost will exceed $345.