We did it first and we did it right! Your Subaru Sambar is screaming at you right now ... "I NEED THESE"! Our coilovers are the correct way to modify your suspension. Not only do you get proper camber adjustments and proper (and most importantly) adjustable ride height capabilities, but you get so much more ... just look at this list!
* Designed for Street Comfort and Off-road Use
* Radial bearing on Front Assembly
* Nickel Plated Shock Cartridge
* Mono-Tube Shock Design
* CNC Machined High-flow Aluminum Piston
* Stainless Steel Shims
* Medium Weight Synthetic Shock Oil
* Independent Height Adjustable
* 20 way Adjustable Rebound
* Front Adjustable Camber Plates
* Fully Rebuildable
* 2 Front Assemblies
* 2 Rear Springs w/adjustable base
* Three(3) Spring Rate Options
* 1-Year Warranty Against Defect
Don't waste your money on a fix strut tower spacer that leaves you now way to correct the geometry or camber. Don't waste your money on something that doesn't actually give you the ability to use the room you make for the larger tires you put on your Japanese Mini Truck. Don't put a brand new heavier and taller spring on that dinky little OEM strut - it wasn't designed for it, it can't handle it. You're kei truck deserves to have the proper upgrades - you have an option now!
(leave vehicle make/model/year in order notes)
Although our coilovers can accommodate a 2in+ increase in ride height (lift) we do NOT recommend going any higher than 1.75 inches. Theses trucks were designed to be loaded and therefor were "preset" with CV angles that most effectively manage load ... maximizing the axle plunging depth into the CV joint. We recommend 17 inch limiting straps to be used in conjunction with our coilovers until we have sub-frame spacers available for purchase.