Are you looking for a little more than our 1in strut tower spacer, want your daily driver to double as a weekend rallycross winner, building a purpose build stage rally car, or do you just need a suspension system that can handle a constant load? Whatever the reason, we've teamed up with the finest suspension builders to spec our coilover to satisfies all these needs.
You get all the advantages of a coilover suspension system plus up to a 2in lift from OEM and a 20% stiffer spring that is all fully adjustable.
Height Adjustment Range:
Front : 1" lower to approximately 2” higher than OEM
Rear : 1" lower to approximately 2” higher than OEM
* Designed for Street Comfort
* Radial bearing on Front Assembly
* Nickel Plated Shock Cartridge
* Mono-Tube Shock Design
* CNC Machined High-flow Aluminum Piston
* Stainless Steel Shims
* Medium Weight Synthetic Shock Oil
* Dual height adjustable
* Rebound Adjustable : 20pts
* Rubber bushing top mounts (like oem)
* Brackets for Sensor Lines on Lower Mounts
* Fully Rebuildable
* 2 Front Assemblies
* 2 Rear Assemblies
* 1-Year Warranty Against Defect
- Soft = generally 10% softer than OEM
- Medium = within 5 % of OEM spec (most popular)
- Firm = generally 20% stiffer than OEM
- Forester フォレスター
- Impreza インプレッサ
(leave first 5 characters of VIN in order notes)
(Rebuild/service fee is $125 plus shipping - suggested interval is 40-60k miles)
Products vary for each model, pictures may not exactly represent what is received.
Lead Time: If you can't wait, please don't order.