Are you looking for a little more than our 1in strut tower spacer, want your daily driver to double as a weekend rallycross winner, building a purpose build stage rally car, or do you just need a suspension system that can handle a constant load? Whatever the reason, we've teamed up with the finest suspension builders to spec our coilover to satisfies all these needs. (inverted)
You get all the advantages of a coilover suspension system plus up to a 2in lift from OEM and a 20% stiffer spring that is all fully adjustable.
Height Adjustment Range:
- Front : -1” to +2”
- Rear : -1” to +2”
- Soft = generally 10% softer than OEM
- Medium = within 5 % of OEM spec (most popular)
- Firm = generally 20% stiffer than OEM
- Designed for Rallycross
- 2 Front Assemblies
- 2 Rear Assemblies
- Radial bearing on Front Assembly
- Linear Rate Springs
- Taller Springs for plenty of preload (as needed)
- Electro-Plated Nickel Cartridge
- Rebuildable Inverted Shock
- CNC Machined High-flow Aluminum Piston
- Stainless Steel Shims
- Medium Weight Synthetic Shock Oil
- Rebound Adjustable : 20pts
- Rubber bushing top mounts (like oem)
- Rally style fixed upper mounts optional ($0)
- Brackets for Sensor Lines on Lower Mounts
- Individual Parts Available
- 1-Year Warranty Against Defect
*Multi-link suspensions will use an upright shock in the rear.
- Crosstrek (XV)
- Forester フォレスター
- Impreza インプレッサ
(leave first 5 characters of VIN in order notes)
(Rebuild/service fee is $195 plus shipping - suggested interval is 40-60k miles)
Products vary for each model, pictures may not exactly represent what is received.
Lead Time: If you can't wait, please don't order.